Monday, July 8, 2013

Artist: Teen Daze Album: All of Us Together

It can be tough trying to find that one sound that stands out from the rest of a certain genre. Especially when it comes to any electronic or chill wave style of music. It has become increasingly difficult to find an original artist that wants to tread his/her own path in the genre. Generic beats, easy synthesizing, and very bad lyrics in some cases, have lead to overall downfall of the electronic genre.

Until one day I ran across an artist by the name of Teen Daze. When I first began to listen to him, I started to get the same kinda of vibes that I had gotten from Tycho. Very chilled out tones, with very subtle bass line that could really relax you in any kind of mood. It is definitely a change of pace from the bombastic sounds of the regular techno/electronic music on the radio and mainstream. It is also hypnotizing how relaxed this album is at times. 

At times the album can be almost too laid back in the vibes and tones that it has, but all in all the album is absolute gold if you are looking for an artist who wants to become someone on his own and make his own footprint in the world of electronic music.

Overall: 
Rating 4/5

iTunes: http://www.apple.com/itunes/

I here you some of you were wondering again where some of my bands I get come from, here are some more links:


No comments:

Post a Comment