Wednesday, June 19, 2013

About Me!

My name is Steady Streamer. I am a technology buff, a runner and music lover! I am a music nerd and make a living finding the next big thing in music before it is ever heard.

Music has always been a large part of my life. My family consists of many music majors and my brother is a music teacher. Music has always been taught to me as an art. I have been to almost 10 different broadway plays, and experienced many different styles of music in concert. When i look for music i take the word ARTist as it should be. Art.

In 2007, I truly began to see music for what it is. I saw people get caught up with what was "Mainstream Music". Generic, bland music that all sounded about the same. That is when I began to just take hours and hours and listen to music of all types of genres. True Hip-Hop, Jazz, Indie music etc. Music that was made with flavor and soul. Music that has true taste to it, and was not just thrown together to make a number one hit on the radio.

Since 2007, it has become a large hobby of mine to find new music. The place I found this music was not on the mainstream, but offstream, where real music was being made.

My goal is give you the opportunity to share in the music that I love. This blog will be updated daily to give you the music your ears have been missing! 

If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me: OffStreamMusic@gmail.com

Feel free to visit the site for information: http://offstreammusic.webs.com/   

No comments:

Post a Comment