Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Website

Hey guys!

Just wanted to put this out there in the open.
The website associated with this blog is live now as well. I have not mentioned it because I have gotten caught up with trying to promote the blog and I forgot that the site along with it is up.

Link: http://offstreammusic.webs.com/

The site is not much to look at now(Still working out the kinks), but my goal is to have a fully functional site that not only allows users to see an archive of the music that I post within the blog, but also even more music than is on the blog. I also would like for the users of the site to be able to rate the albums and artists.

Having a musical database will allow for me as site master to track all of the artists and albums already been used, and for you as the user to go through and find more of the music that you have been missing!

The site is also a great resource to get daily updates as well, along with various articles that I have written about how I get my music, how to get the same music I do, and even promote groups of albums and where to find deals!

So if you got the time, head on over to the site and check it out, I promise you it will be up and running at full speed at some point, and once it is I hope you enjoy the functionality of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment