Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rdio, Streaming for the Future

There are times when I find myself looking for new music, that blogs, forums and site just do not cut it for me. It can be difficult when looking for music that is not well known to find it, if others don't know about it either. One of the things that I have learned to do is get a hold of products/services such as Pandora or Spotify to find new music, which are great apps and products. 

Pandora
Spotify

These have been pretty effective in search for music within a certain genre, but it only allows for one song at a time on radio streaming app. Now, that has all changed for me thanks to Rdio!

Rdio

Rdio was introduced to me probably about a month ago, and since then I have never looked back. If you call yourself a music lover, then you must have an Rdio account. The product allows you to search through all types of music from your computer, tablet, or smart phone. It allows for full album streaming, and playlist creation. Seriously. Search any artist, and it will have it. All types of genres, and all types of music you have been looking for. 

Rdio gives you a 14 day trial to try it out, and in that time frame you will find that the 10 dollar a month charge is well worth it! Once you are sucked into it, there is no going back. 

I recommend this product/service 100% over the other streaming music apps and websites. Give it a try, and I gurantee you will not be sorry! 

1 comment:

  1. Just love your article.I do continuously look over your web site for brand spanking new articles.I am recently acting on associate app spotify premium apk offline thats going awe-inspiring and special because of you 🙂

    ReplyDelete